Go Back   Diễn đàn Thế Giới Hoá Học > ..:: HÓA HỌC CHUYÊN NGÀNH -SPECIALIZED CHEMISTRY FORUM ::.. > KIẾN THỨC HOÁ VÔ CƠ - INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FORUM > TỔNG HỢP VÔ CƠ - INORGANIC SYNTHESIS FORUM

Notices

TỔNG HỢP VÔ CƠ - INORGANIC SYNTHESIS FORUM Các phương pháp về tổng hợp các hợp chất trong vô cơ post tại đây

Cho Ðiểm Ðề Tài Này - Liên kết trong phức chất.

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Closed Thread

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 03-29-2010 Mã bài: 56361   #21
aqhl
Đại Ác Ma ChemVN

Vô tình

Tham gia ngày: Nov 2005
Tuổi: 42
Groans: 35
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 91 aqhl is a splendid one to behold aqhl is a splendid one to behold aqhl is a splendid one to behold aqhl is a splendid one to behold aqhl is a splendid one to behold aqhl is a splendid one to behold aqhl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to aqhl

Xin phép mọi người có vài điều nói thẳng thế này, và xin phép đóng topic lại luôn.

1. Đứng trên phương diện quản lý diễn đàn, diễn đàn sẽ ưu ái hơn cho các thành viên có trình độ cao. Các thành viên này chính là nguồn động lực (driving force) để diễn đàn phát triển. Nên khi có war giữa các thành viên, thiệt thòi luôn luôn là người có trình độ thấp hơn. Tất nhiên BQT lúc nào cùng muốn lấy lòng những người có trình độ cao, để giữ chân họ. Mất một member bình thường chả sao, nhưng mất một thành viên có trình độ cao là mầm mống của sự sụp đổ. Here is the war between two PhD students at very top unversities of the world (sorry thuydung and ngoctukhtn for using the word "war" here, I think this situation is negligible for both of you) and one undergraduate student from VN (perhaps, this guy thinks that he is the best student from the best university of VN, Kỹ sư tài năng từ ĐH Bách Khoa Hà Nội, he may be comparable with the student from the top university of the world ? That's ridiculous.) Therefore, don't look at the battle field, we can guess who will die in this war. chemvn không phải là nơi babysit ai cả, nên nếu có war, chắc chắn có người die (Sorry man, this is an academic forum, we hate war here). Know who you are and what level you fit into before attempting to conduct a war with another.

2, "explain by MO Theory is so simple,we learnt it from the high school". Look, how naive this guy is to think about a solution. He even doesn't know exactly what MO theory is, but confirm eloquently that he know how to use it to solve a problem. (Sorry man for my opinion, you can argue that you understand completely MO theory. OK, then go to this site and see how many terms (concepts) you understand ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_orbital_theory)

3. "You fool loZ", "Why didn't you think it over to have such stupid answer?", "I think you are a baby-knowledge to answer it", "if you can buy lamborghini i can think it again". These are some words this guy used to reply to people who want to help him. There are a lot of Vietnamese proverbs to describe this situation, "Vô ơn bội nghĩa" is the best fit, I think. From my point of view, this guy is completely uneducated. Sorry man, there is no room for an uneducated person in an academic world, you must die.

4, I think everyone spent (wasted) too much time (therefore do I) for this guy. We have many things else to do, right ? We should spend our time for the person who want to study something new, but should not for the person who just want to show off himself.

Chữ kí cá nhân
Learning is not attained by chance.
It must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: aqhl, ngày 03-29-2010 lúc 10:10 PM.
aqhl vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn  
Những thành viên sau CẢM ƠN bạn aqhl vì ĐỒNG Ý với ý kiến của bạn:
bluemonster (03-29-2010), chocolatenoir (03-29-2010), Dinh Tien Dung (03-29-2010), kid1412.net (03-30-2010)
  Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Closed Thread

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Quyền Hạn Của Bạn